BootsnAll Travel Network



2014, A Good Year!

                                  

                                          003__1412630683_59136__1412630683_61739

The year at Rancho Las Brisas started off fairly busy in the high season, tapered off in the spring, strangely picked up in the summer then died off until December. All in all can’t complain as we’re off the beaten track and just starting to be known.

January: Lassie’s pups were weaned and went to good homes, except for Hachie whom I kept.

                                    005

February: Car died leaving the lawyers one day but only 1/2 a block from a stop for bus #102 to La Libertad. Cheap repair, cheap ride home so not bad at all.

                                  004

March: My wedding on the beach, Playa San Diego, La Libertad, El Salvador.

                                     028

              My new stepdaughter’s birthday.

April: An old friend from Antigua, Brian, visits on his way from Canada to Antigua, a bed is added to the dorm, Camila’s 4th birthday.

                                      006

May: Josefina’s Church group on a day trip to Rancho Las Brisas.

                                      015

June: Refurbished the carton and got a bike for Nataly.

                                  001

July: Nataly takes a flower arrangement to school for sports day.

                                   001

August: Werner from GETS Solar stopped in during his search for property to move his business to El Salvador, he will be providing Rancho Las Brisas with some solar options for our green energy policy. Family from the US spent the night.

 001 035

September: Opened La Pupuseria Josefina and added a bed in the Gardner’s cottage.

                                    012

October: Our taxi man got a new (to him) caban double pickup.

                                 002

November: Went to the cemetery on the Day of the Dead to Spruce up mother’s grave and pay the yearly $1.00 maintance fee. Went on trip school as parent helper to Atlantis water park.

 001        009

Josefina’s birthday, feliz cumpleaños

029               013  015

December: New grill for the pupuseria, Jessina birthday, Navidad/Christmas

011       010

 020     025

A pretty good year in my books.

You can also follow us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/RanchoLasBrisas?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/lapupuseriajosefinaderancholasbrisas?ref=hl



Tags:

Comments are closed.