BootsnAll Travel Network



WHATEVER NILUFER! Answer to Swifty Mini Luggage Carts

Thanks for the posts peoples!

So, Ms. The Organizing Spirit does not realize that carrying all that baggage is a hassle and a half. Also, when walking down the aisle (as in the jet’s aisle) it doesn’t smoothly go through. I’m lugging it behind me while it my laptop cases get bounced from seat-to-seat, while I pull it the cart behind me…

But all-in-all it is a good find, maybe I should’ve bought a laptop case with a cart, and put my other stuff on it. Also, the handle needs to be longer. I wish I had a digital so I could show Nilufer how to pack it up.

Well, you have two squeeze the two legs (not the feet) together to release the retracted handle. Yeah…

And now I realize why my traps are sore, from strolling 50 lbs for 2 days, man….ugh.

Well, I guess you live and learn. Last time, my checked in luggage was way overweight going to Nepal and coming back (2003 trip) and this time, I was actually under 70 lbs.

Anyway…I miss the simplicity of Ojai and the cleaner air…cause Bangkok and Kathmandu are filthy!

I’m off to Wat Pho, where thailand’s largest reclincing Buddha is, and where they have a Thai Massage School, where you can get one as well.

Better get going…..



Tags: , , ,

One response to “WHATEVER NILUFER! Answer to Swifty Mini Luggage Carts”

  1. shame you didn’t get your thai massage at the Wat Pho – but there is always ‘the next time’.

    btw – learn to travel light (or bring with you a portable massager to deal with all those overworked muscles)

  2. admin says:

    Yeah, there is always “next time.” However there is foot reflexology in Kathmandu where you can go.

    Travel light! Hah! this time I did travel light, I didn’t have to do any re-packing at the airport because my bags were too heavy, this time they just charged me :(, it was $26 USD.

    See, because I have famiy in Nepal, anyone coming to Nepal, acts as a camel/mule/ass donkey. So traveling light, is never an option coming to Kathmandu, for me.

    I envision one day, I just come here with my backpack as I do to other places when I travel.

    One

    Day

    ……

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *