BootsnAll Travel Network



Helping Our Japanese Family

Yes, it’s a devastating time in the world, how one thing in a seemingly far away country has a direct effect on us.  What can we do about it, other than donate money, clothes or other helpful items?  Well, in addition to that send your unconditional love.

“But how?” you say, “when I feel so sad and helpless and bad for them?”

Find something that you are grateful for.  It can be anything.  Can’t think of anything?
Here are some suggestions:

  • Be grateful for being able to read this blog. How many years have you been able to read and write and comprehend the English language?  Now that is something to behold and have gratitude for!
  • Be grateful that you have the ability to smile.
  • Be grateful that you can breathe on your own.
  • Be grateful that your body knows how to function automatically, that your body knows how to break down the food in your body,
  • If you know how to drive be grateful that you know how to drive.

Get the picture?

Now, notice how you feel in your body.  Do you feel a sense of calmness and gratitude, and also, wait, what is that feeling, a feeling of appreciation, a feeling of love?

Now you can send that love to support people in Japan.

You can visualize a bubble of the color of your choosing and see it float over and pop like love-rain on the country or have the country encapsulated by the love-bubble.

OR

You can use breath to send that love to Japan, imagining your own jet stream of love reaching and gently and easily infusing Japan and our brother and sisters that live there with that jet stream of love.

Find the method that works for you, what I wrote above are a few suggestions.  These are just one of the many ways we can give our unconditional love and support to our world family in Japan.

And by the way, you can use this technique on yourself or for someone else.  Finding what you are grateful about in your life can open up the pathways and unlock your place of unconditional love.  More love yourself, more peace in your world, which means you can make the world a better place.

I hope this post leaves you with a smile on your face and in your heart.



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *