BootsnAll Travel Network



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

January 2nd 2006

WOW!!!!! I can’t believe it is 2006……

New Years was fantastic!!!! The party at Bomvu was a hit. We must have had almost 200 people out on the festival grounds at one point.
Since I had been working in the office and the bar for a few days I had got to know a few of the guests and when they saw me selling the tickets for the party they were very amused. Some bought me drinks, others gave me sips of their drinks…. but the sentiment was the same “Do you do everything around here???” “Do you ever stop????”….. it was all very amusing.

I think the best part of the party was that I got to spend it with 2 of my best friends. We danced all night, stumbled onto the beach (it was very dark you see…..) and even went skinny dipping in the ocean…. my first time! We sat and looked at the stars…until it started raining beautiful warm rain…. and then we sat in the rain. Around 3am it was time to go back and dance till sunrise….and we did just that.

We all crashed in a big heap around 6am and slept the morning away…… until I had to work at 10am.

I loved every minute of it, I think this time holds my favorite memories….. 🙂



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *