BootsnAll Travel Network



Halloween Hootenanny

halloween

Went out for good old time Saturday night at Sean’s place, saw some old friend’s, had a couple drinks, and had a good old time. I was a zombie nurse if you’re trying to figure out what my costume was. Over did it a little with the Hot 100 but it was all good. Thanks Sean for having us over, Jesse for the advice, Mike for being Mike and Erin for taking care of Mike and I, without you I doubt we would have made it home.

Well, two days to go and I will be on a plane to the other side of the world where life as I know it will cease to exist. The past couple day’s I’ve been busily packing things together and tying up my last few odds and ends, the list is getting shorter and shorter but I always seem to be adding a few things to it along the way. I’m glad that I started getting the little things together like two week ago.



Tags:

2 responses to “Halloween Hootenanny”

  1. jesse says:

    Hey man, have an awesome trip and keep this page updated for all us suckers stuck at home working….

  2. Tiffany says:

    Hey Troy don’t forget to check and see if the toilets flush the other way down there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *