BootsnAll Travel Network



A quicky on BKK

Here’s a couple of pictures that I’ve uploaded from Bangkok, Some are from the Grand Palace, a couple from the huge mega mall we went to, a couple from other funny thing that I’ve seen and found along the way and plenty of miscellaneous pictures taken of random things. Also, here is a more pictures taken by Mike from us in Krabi.


I thought this was a weird one, lots of foreigners wolfing down at McDonald’s when they could get amazing food on the street for a fraction of the price. I don’t get it. I broke down the other day and had muesli for breakfast as it was Sunday and couldn’t find my regular breakfast street vendor. I was completely disappointed by it and wanted my money back. Back to eggs, fruit, rice or noodles for breakie. For those in the unknown, muesli is considered a very foreigner thing to have for breakfast and is served at all guesthouses and foreigner style restaurants.

I do have my flaws too though. I saw Starbucks just off of Koa San road and had to have a cup of coffee there just for the sake of having Starbucks in Thailand. It was a terrible cup but worth the picture.

Off to Chaing Mai next. Was going to take a week long cooking course there but decided that I would make a special trip back to Chaing Mai at the end of my travels and take it then so it’s all fresh in my head.

Troy



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *