BootsnAll Travel Network



Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1

Stage 1:  Koh Lipe, Koh _________?!, Koh Ngai

On to Thailand…

To go between the islands, you typically go by speed boat, or ferry, or long-tail boat.  This next leg of the journey was to be by speedboat.  Once again the dangers of travel arose.  The day before we were to travel to Koh Lipe, a speed boat had sunk just off the coast of Koh Lipe. That obviously was a concern – we decided to go with a different company.  You will see from the pictures what kind of boat we took.  However, it was a very windy and wavy day – white caps out on the ocean.  The driver was pushing the boat pretty fast compared to what we thought he should in these conditions, but then again, he does do this every day.  Natalie and kids were riding in the deep bow area, though the front was bouncing pretty heavily, but were keeping dry.  I, however, was in the back getting drenched.  I think I got more wet traveling in the boat than if I were snorkeling! When the boat bounced back down from the wave, it sprayed the whole end of the boat.  Everyone sitting in the back looked like drowned rats.  It didn’t feel real safe.  The biggest fear would be to get broadside of a wave – and all in the boat had heard of what happened the day before.  At one time, the driver put on a helmet that had a large visor. When he did that, we all were wondering what we were getting into. It basically helped him see better with all the spray coming in.  Anyways, when we finally saw land, the mood changed for the better.  Most were very thankful when their feet hit terra firma again.

Natalie’s writing now…

We’re just about finished visiting the southern Thai islands, and they are just as beautiful as I remember them, although much busier. What was once a backpacker “secret” (think the movie, “The Beach”) has now, for the most part, become Europe’s Hawaii. People come every year for their 2 week holiday and full-on resorts can be found in most places. Nevertheless, we were on the hunt for our secret piece of paradise. Our first try was Koh Lipe, which we reached by speedboat from Langkawi.  We thought we’d hit pay dirt (or pay sand) when we pulled ashore onto the whitest, softest sand we’d ever seen. After another short long tail boat ride to the other side of the island, we settled into two rustic bungalows just set back from turquoise water. We sat on our little front porch and heaved contented sighs; it was that feeling you get after a long day of skiing, when you first sink into a hot tub – Aaaaaaaaah…We soon discovered that paradise was no longer a secret. The long tail boats passed in front of our huts night and day. At particular times, (e.g. when the speedboats delivered a new batch of people to the island), it sounded like a long tail regatta, with the prize being given to the one with the loudest motor! After a few days, we’d had enough. We waited an extra day for everyone to get over their first bout of the Thailand trots, and happily left for an island we’d heard about from a Danish family.

Another 2 hour speed boat ride allowed some time for Tim to finally have some “alone” time as he sat in the bow listening to oldies on the iPod – Cat Stevens, America, Petra, Enya, etc. with the wind flying through his hair, watching the sea and islands fly by, and Annika lying in his lap reading. We finally found our “secret piece of paradise.” (So we’re NOT posting the name on the blog, unless you ask!) This is a very small island that you can walk across in half an hour. There are 2 resorts on the beach and a couple inland in the hills. By “resort,” I mean a collection of simple, spotless bungalows set back from the beach on a grass, pine and palm-covered field and a open air restaurant right on the beach. The bungalow had a double bed and a bunk bed, so we slept pretty cozy. There was no electricity between 9 am and   6 pm, but you could run your fan at night. Even though the bathroom was the simple joint toilet-shower combo, it was clean and smelled good! The beach is again white sand and fringed by a so-so reef. There’s not much to “do” here, but its quiet – no long tail boats and loud music – and beautiful. The perfect spot to catch up after pretty continual travelling. It also worked out as a place to rest as both girls got some bug and had 102 degree temps for a couple of days. Kids did quite a bit of homework and got into some good books; I tackled Anna Karenina, and Tim got caught up on putting pictures on the computer. We also had a bit of a science lesson when we stumbled across a small rubber plantation on one of our walks around the island. Saw how the sap is collected and heated, and then run through a press prior to shipment for further processing. All this in the middle of a small sea-gypsy village!

It was hard to pull up stakes and leave this island, but the kids were starting to get a bit antsy after so many days of lolling around and homework. We hadn’t gotten any more diving in, so we headed to Koh Ngai for diving. I didn’t enjoy it at all – probably because it wasn’t as pretty, and it was busier and with a weird vibe. Tim and Josh dove, but visibility was bad and it was a forgettable dive. Everybody (except Tim!) had a pretty serious bout of homesickness about now. Left after 2 days and went to back to the mainland and Krabi to deal with our visa problems.



Tags:

31,839 responses to “Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1”

  1. Is that true? Ill spread this information. Anyway, good posting.

  2. 有部分企业只能通过先提价后促销的形式来实现变相的提价。分省来看,93亿千瓦时,其中年度计划投资3500亿元毕亚雷说。对于屠宰加工环节是否有政府监管部门人员介入监督等问题时,84元/公斤。4位观察员不仅要从颜色上去区分,(来源:全球五金网)随着我国科技的不断进步,相关投资标的上,是根本无法精准控制的。目前非常少。通常是自助餐。

  3. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  4. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  5. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  6. 命題光碟 says:

    Is that true? Ill spread this information. Anyway, nice posting.

  7. curry 3 says:

    Exposure Korea football association decided to temporarily not change a lot, or the loss of their qualifying heats
    curry 3

  8. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  9. Teammates opponents recognition yi performance: has the power to gain a foothold
    lebron 10 soldier

  10. 康軒 says:

    Is that true? Ill spread this information. Anyway, good posting.

  11. vdqtzdccnh says:

    Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia
    [url=http://www.g23pt7996j1p16e3lgcc07j418scw6dxs.org/]uvdqtzdccnh[/url]
    vdqtzdccnh http://www.g23pt7996j1p16e3lgcc07j418scw6dxs.org/
    avdqtzdccnh

  12. Just as appreciably, Denver surged after investing absent Carmelo Anthony, heading one hundred seventy five once the deal and upping its assistspergame common to a whopping 24.one.
    read the article

  13. Once you look at this you will require to element within the amount of travel time for the destination, but you need to also think about the amount of time which you can invest viewing the internet sites which you desire to pay a visit to. To do this, your emails should always contain concrete, useful information and relevant links, and not just generic sales fluff. A few of that suggestions which has proven useful inside the past for individuals would be to figure out what kind of attraction they want to see when traveling, to figure out how much cash they’ve offered to spend around the excursion, as well as how long they can spend at the place without having it creating harm.Brett Cecil was also optioned to TripleA Las Vegas. Have in mind which you will be needing to provide justification to your actions, so continually consult an experienced professional to determine what your safest alternative would be.

  14. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  15. Rope-Ladder says:

    Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  16. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  17. I used to be able to find good information from your blog posts.
    yeezy boost 350

  18. I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice spot to read and receive info. 鈥淪olitude is fine, but you need someone to tell you that solitude is fine.鈥?by Honore鈥?de Balzac.
    cheap vera bradley

  19. nike free tr says:

    The windy city front – exclusive bull’s new signing: wear 1 do not have what meaning, don’t want to
    nike free tr

  20. But even if you don’t sport head gear, it is worth the price of admission just to watch and listen to live music courtesy of the Boston Landmarks Orchestra’s Windwood Ensemble and Gerald Mordis, an accomplished violinist who performs with the Boston POPS and the BLO.
    cheap vera bradley

  21. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  22. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  23. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
    However just imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to
    give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could
    certainly be one of the best in its field. Good blog!

    my website :: golden nugget online casino promo Code

  24. Having this danger-free on-line robux generator your recreation experience will probably be taken to a
    totally new level.

  25. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after looking at many of the articles I
    realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly happy I stumbled upon it
    and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

  26. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  27. air jordans says:

    Stocks for Bond Lovers – SmartMoney.com – The Financial Shift
    air jordans

  28. Olivia says:

    Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort
    to create a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don’t seem to get
    nearly anything done.

  29. Inside http://www.”Gale sees herself like a much more empathetic figure than the American version’s Heidi Klum. Her Australian twang reminds us the nearby version is really a lot a home-grown product. For us the most expensive things were the reception and the honeymoon and the only regret I have about that is spending so much time taking pictures that we didn’t get to enjoy the reception more. Author Resource:-Where to order Hiblow hp 80 online? click here to know more about hiblow hp 80.

  30. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  31. I always spent my half an hour to read this
    website’s content everyday along with a mug of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my site Hijab Instan Syar’i Model Terbaru 2017

  32. We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may
    as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

  33. Stories sell.Quantity of funds accessible to spend on the excursion ought to be looked into as well. Then, the Antivirus will be eliminated against your laptop. The coupon offers you approximately 10% price cut upon practically each item you get at redmart.”Top features of an Ultrabook convertibleWaugh Molly   Submitted 20140314 13:03:31 When a lot of people come across the word “convertible” what clicks their minds can be a laptop with a touchscreen display.

  34. stroller says:

    This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

  35. Today, the brand is the fourth largest men’s wear brand in the United Kingdom and worldwide.
    http://spp.pt/Gastro/news/173.html

  36. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.

    The clarity to your submit is simply great and i can suppose you’re an expert in this subject.
    Well together with your permission allow me to snatch your feed
    to stay up to date with imminent post. Thanks 1,000,
    000 and please continue the rewarding work.

  37. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday.

    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have
    a nice morning!

  38. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog
    posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing in your feeds or even I
    achievement you get entry to constantly quickly.

  39. Also during this component, you’ll find out how you would will minimize probable deficits or arising from a great deal in advance of your failures arrive at and in many cases go beyond your boundaries. Carol’s $800K represents 2.What kind and size of business should you buy? The best answer may be; the same size business you’ve been running for others. What’s important is what we have ahead of us and we’ll get through it together. She is willing to defer some income in order to create wealth down the road. Posting them too early will have people who drive by them everyday and not pay attention to them.Let’s consider an example.In March 1998, U. If you would like to learn more about cloud document management, she recommends you check out www. It’s very important to note that while the gain on Carol’s initial investment was excellent, the great majority of her gain came from the options. Use the yard to maximize the look of the sale to spark people’s curiosity to make them look. Anders is an office management specialist focused on optimizing workflow processes in document management.

  40. Ronny says:

    You’re so awesome! I do not suppose I’ve read a single thing like
    that before. So good to discover someone with some original thoughts on this subject.

    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is
    needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

    My weblog; hair growth inhibitor cream for face – Ronny,

  41. rock music says:

    I do trust all the ideas you’ve offered for your post. They’re really convincing and
    can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters.
    Could you please prolong them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

  42. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing
    the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

  43. Kristal says:

    Vistas pela Mesa da Câmara como uma medida moralizadora,
    elas terminam abrindo brechas para a ininterrupção de viagens a passeio e também não proíbem a emissão
    de passagens para exterior. http://web-ide.ir/ranking/index.php?a=stats&u=roxanaoates

  44. Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll forward this article to him.

    Pretty sure he’s going to have a great read. Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my weblog … Free Lead System (http://Sn.im/)

  45. I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yyet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion,
    iff all website owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet wll be a lot ore useful than ever before.|
    I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!|
    I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlik
    or newsloetter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks.|
    It’s perfect time to male some plzns forr tthe future and it’s time to
    bbe happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want
    to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!|
    It’s appropriate time to make some plans forr
    the future and it’s time to bbe happy. I’ve lern this submit and if I maay I desire to suggest you some fasinating things
    or suggestions. Perhaps youu could write next articls relatihg to this article.
    I wish to read more issues approximately it!|
    I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, but I never discovered any fascinating article
    like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. Personally, if
    all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet
    will probably be a llot more useful than ever before.|
    Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this piece of writing at this place
    at this blog, I have read alll that, so
    now me also commenting at this place.|
    I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really realoy nice post on building up new
    weblog.|
    Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing such things,
    therefore I am going to inform her.|
    Saved as a favorite, I liike your blog!|
    Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also
    the rest of the website is extremely good.|
    Hi, I do thyink this is a great site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going to come back yet again since i have bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom iss the gretest way to change, maay you be rich and continue to help other people.|
    Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this blog.

    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to
    get that “perfect balance” betwen uswer friendliness
    and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this.
    In addition, thhe blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer.

    Exceptional Blog!|
    These are truly wonderful ideas in concerning blogging.
    Youu have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep upp wrinting.|
    I enjoy what you guys tend tto be up too. Such cpever work and exposure!
    Keeep upp the great works guys I’ve included you guys to my blogroll.|
    Howdy! Someone in my Facebook goup shared this site with us so Icame
    to check it out. I’m definitely enjioying the information.
    I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Terrific blog and terrific design.|
    I love wht you guys tend to bbe up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!Keep
    upp the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my
    own blogroll.|
    Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with?

    I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs andd I’m looking foor something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!|
    Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using?
    I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completepy different internet browsers and I must say this blog
    loads a lot faster thn most. Can you suggest
    a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!|
    I like it when individuals come together and share opinions.
    Grat website, continue the good work!|
    Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact wwas a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?|
    Hey just wanted to give you a qick heads up. The words in your content seem to be
    running off thhe screen in Opera. I’m not sure if tis is a
    format issue or something to doo with browxer compatibility but I
    figured I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though!

    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks|
    This is a topic which iis close to my heart… Cheers!
    Where are your contact details though?|
    It’s very trouble-free to find out any matter on net ass
    compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this site.|
    Does your site have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like
    to shoot you aan e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, grdeat ebsite and I look forward too
    seeing it improve over time.|
    Greetings! I’ve been folloing yyour weeb site for a long time now and
    fnally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout ouut from
    Porter Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up thhe excellent
    job!|
    Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to death at work
    so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone
    durinhg lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I
    get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded
    on mmy phone .. I’m not even ussing WIFI, just 3G ..
    Anyhow, good site!|
    Itss like you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you
    wrote the e book in it or something. I think tgat you just can do with a feew
    % to drive the message house a bit, but other than that,
    thios is excellent blog. A fantastic read.
    I will definitely be back.|
    I visited several web pages but the audio feature for
    audio songs present at this web page is actually superb.|
    Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just
    wondering if yoou get a lot of spam responses? If so how do
    you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.|
    Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is
    thhe little changes that will make the most
    significant changes. Thanks for sharing!|
    I really love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this site yourself?
    Please reply bacdk as I’m looking to create my owwn site and would love to learn where
    you ggot this from or what thhe theme is named.
    Kudos!|
    Hi there! Thiis blog post could not be written any better!
    Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking abbout this. I most certainly will forward this
    information to him.Faairly certain he will have a great read.

    Maany thanks for sharing!|
    Amazing! This blog looks exahtly like my old one!

    It’s on a entgirely different subject butt it has pretty much the same pagge
    layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!|
    There’s definately a great deal to find out about this topic.

    I like all the points you have made.|
    You have made slme really good points there. I loooked on the web for
    additional information abput the issue and found most people will go along with
    your views on this website.|
    Hello, I check your blog daily. Your writing style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing!|
    I just could not leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the sttandard information a person supply in you guests?
    Is onna be back continuously to investigate cross-checknew posts|
    I neered to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely
    loved every bit of it. I have you bookimarked too check
    out new stuff yoou post…|
    Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this
    article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!|
    Hello, I enjoy reading thfough your article post.
    I like to write a little comment too upport you.|
    I everdy time spent my hallf ann hour to read this website’s articles orr reviews every day along with a mug of coffee.|
    I aall thee time emailed this blog post page tto all my associates, because if like to
    read iit then my friends will too.|
    My progammer iss trying to coknvince me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked tthe idea because of the
    costs. But he’s tryiong nonbe the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites
    for about a year and am worried about switching
    to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.

    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!|
    Hello! I could hav sworn I’ve visited this web sie before but after going through
    a few of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I’ll
    be book-marking itt and checking back frequently!|
    Terrific work! That is the tupe of info that are meant to be shared around the web.

    Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this
    put up higher! Come on over and discuss with my website .
    Thank you =)|
    Heya i’m forr thee first time here. I found this board and
    I find It truly useful & it helped mee out much. I hope to give omething bazck and help others like you aided me.|
    Hi there, I believe your website could possibly be having web browser compatibility
    issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in I.E.,
    it’s got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to
    give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, grest site!|
    Soomeone necessarily help to make severely artcles
    I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your
    website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post
    amazing. Wonderful activity!|
    Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I iin finding It truly helpful &
    it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer something back and aid others such
    as you aided me.|
    Hello! I simply would like to give yyou
    a bbig thumbs up for the excellent info you have right here onn this post.

    I will be coming back to your site for more soon.|
    I all thhe time used to read paragraph in news papers but now ass I aam a user of net therefore fropm now I am using net ffor content, thanks tto web.|
    Your way of explaining everything in thiis
    article is truly nice, every one be capable of easily know it,
    Thanks a lot.|
    Hello there, I found your blog via Google whilst
    searching for a comparable topic, your site got
    here up, it appears to be like great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, skmply was aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it’s truly
    informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful in case you proceed this in future.
    Lots of other people can be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!|
    I’m curious to find out what blog system you’re utilizing?
    I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe.
    Do you have any recommendations?|
    I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a
    great blog like this one nowadays.|
    I am extremely impressed togethr woth your writing abilities as smartly as with the format tto your weblog.
    Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent high
    quality writing, it’s rare tto see a nice weblog like tjis one today..|
    Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your sit in internet
    explorer, might check this? IE still is tthe market leader and a good element of other
    fols will miss your excellent writing because of
    this problem.|
    I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or
    understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was loioking
    for this info for my mission.|
    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to
    find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your \

  46. Jan 26-Feb2 – Andeman Islands -Thailand – Stage 1 » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  47. This is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively professional blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and stay up for in quest of more of your
    excellent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *