BootsnAll Travel Network



Vanuatu here I come

Hello all,

Just a short post to keep you all updated.

I have spent the last 6 days in Cairns staying at a hostel called Travellers Oasis and it had been great. I have not got a lot accomplished in the last 6 days but that is all right as I am coming back to Cairns and wanted to leave most of it for then.  I have been getting some sun at the lagoon and playing some beach volleyball.  I have also been in contact with some friends and family to atch up and finally I have been out catching so nightlife that has been hard on the old guy and my recovery time is getting longer.  The people at the hostel are fantastic and are making the stay really nice.

I actually started this blog in Cairns but am finishing it in Port Vila.  I got into Port Vila 2 nights ago and the first night I stayed at a guest house that was very minimal in its facilities.  I got up the next morning and started walking to find somewhere else to say and ended up for the first time in 8 months at a hotel instead of a budget accommodation.  I decided to take in some luxury for 2 nights and then head off to some budget accommodation after that.  I was very happy with the idea as once I checked into my room I turned on the tv and to my amazement Game 6 of the NHL Finals was on live.  I got to watch the 3rd period and watched Pittsburgh tie the series, now I guess I will need to find a tv for game 7.  It has been cloudy here but still very warm and pleasant.  I am in the process of booking some assorted tours around Vanuatu and seeing as many sights as I can before I head back to Oz and the east coast on June 29th.

No pictures this time but I am sure that I will have lots very soon,

Take care all,

Steve



Tags:

One response to “Vanuatu here I come”

  1. This post is very useful for those people who are used to for travel world wide and who are always to ready for go abroad, specially for those people who want to go European countries like UK. You blog is not a blog it is a informational guide for us. we appreciate your work. Keep it up

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.