BootsnAll Travel Network



Estamos Aqui, Otra Vez

After a looooong 24 hours of travel, including an adventurous search for our CouchSurf host in the hills of Barcelona at 10pm, we’ve made it! We’re back where we started our travels a year ago to the week.  So much has happened in that year, no?!  We’ll complete our India stories soon (and we have many stories left to tell!), just wanted to let you know we’re safe and sound back in España again and on our way to Toulouse, France, where we’ll begin the next chapter of our story.

Tags: ,



4 Responses to “Estamos Aqui, Otra Vez”

  1. `Evan Payne Says:

    Hey cuz, just in case you didn’t catch my note on facebook, Jane and Sophie and I are living in the backwoods of Ireland (Co. Kerry in the west). We’d love a visit from you if you’re able and interested.

    We’re starting to get involved with the “power down” movement in our town, and it seems like you two could give some real insight into living free and energy-unintensive.

    I hope you’re as well as you seem to be, love you,
    — Evan

  2. Posted from Ireland Ireland
  3. Kimber Says:

    It has been so fun following your travels this year. I can’t believe you left a whole year ago! Excited to see what France holds….

    Next week I have a mini travel adventure at the coast for spring break – I’m getting a yurt and playing for a whole luxurious week.

  4. Mother Hen Says:

    Happy to hear you’ve arrived back in Europe safe and sound. Will you have time to visit your former host (Jordie was it?) in Barcelona before you move on to Toulouse? Anxious to hear about your new digs in France and what the job will entail. We need to Skype soon, I have questions about the visa.

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. seeingspain Says:

    Ah, we didn’t have the chance to see Jordi who lives about 2 hours west of Barcelona (although we thought about him and we miss him and his beautiful garden). But we met three new fantastic people at our Couchsurf! The chateau is great – stay tuned!

  7. Posted from France France

Leave a Reply