BootsnAll Travel Network



Day 28: 13th Mar – Multan

A long drive but not such an early start as there aren’t any cities or towns to go through.

It does also mean that there aren’t many interesting places to stop at.  Most of the amusement came from the passengers, with the occasional cameo from our tour guide.  If there is one thing worthy of mentioning about Pakistan, it’s the guide.  Amjad was helpful, sociable, relaxed and professional.  What more could you ask for?As insignificant as it sounds, seating arrangements had changed, so the bus felt a little more sociable.  The change meant the hours went by quicker.  Before we knew it, we’d arrived at the hotel.  Story doesn’t change much here by this point; bags in, group out.

For dinner, you’re better off reading my last dinner comments from Sukkur, as not much has changed since.  For those who are observant, this section of the journey hasn’t involved many excursions or activities.  Just travel.  A recurring theme as you will find out later.

Pakistan is a wonderful country, but it does tend to feel repetitive for the 3 month overland traveller.  That is, till you get to our last destination.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *