BootsnAll Travel Network



Book Sales In Palau

Those of you already in Palau or with no time to order the Palau Handbook from online bookstores, will be happy to know that there are a couple of locations in Koror that you can pick up the book. On the main road in Koror, Surangel’s Raw Surf Shop on the second floor next to their department store and also at the Islander Gift Shop on the main road next to the Palau Hotel. Both stores have copies in stock to help you enjoy your trip to Palau.

If I find other shops wishing to stock the book I will post them here in the future.



Tags:

3 responses to “Book Sales In Palau”

  1. Maury says:

    Hi Mike
    I have been in Sonsorol for just 3 days in 2002 for an amateur radio activity and then I created the official Sonsorol island website (www.sonsorol.com) devoted to that beautiful island and the inhabitants. I see you wrote a book and I’d like to know if you have few photos you took during your stay on the island for the website giving you the proper credits while talking about your book. Can you write me please ?
    Thanks
    Maury (Italy)

  2. Papa Mike says:

    Nice to hear from you Maury. I have indeed visited your Sonsorol website. Unfortunately I was unable to visit Sonsorol during my limited stay in Palau. I have many digital photos of the Country, which you are quite welcome to use, but nothing featuring Sonsorol. Let me know what you are looking for and I will send you some.

  3. Maury says:

    Thanks for your kind answer.. no Mike, I do not need pics from Palau, I try to collect everything concerning Sonsorol only. Which is your next country you’ll visit in the future ?
    Ciao from the Olympic Winter Games Host City (Torino)