BootsnAll Travel Network



Planning the Next Move

Day 212

After the heat and excitement of yesterday we decided to sleep in and take it easy for a day. No sights, just walk around the ‘hood and also buy our flight for our next move. Yep our time is almost up here in South America and we are soon going to be off to Cape Town and Africa.

We made breakfast, lazed around watching a movie then went for a walk through Palermo. We found a great place for coffee and brownies and sat outside in the warm sun discussing our flight options to Cape Town. Pretty much we either leave when on the 29th, when have the apartment till or we leave on Nov 2nd and go see a bit of Uruguay for a few days.

Later we stopped at an internet cafe and decided that we’d leave on the 29th. I booked our flight with Malaysian Airways and we instantly started researching South Africa. I don’t know much about the place besides Cape Town is supposed to be beautiful and they have some great wildlife. As we walked back to the apartment it sank in with both of us that we would be in Africa soon, Africa! As much as we have loved all of Latin America we were very excited to move on.

So really that was the day, a lot of coffee, movies, walking and planning about Africa. Tomorrow we plan on seeing Eli and Bronwen one more time before we depart. A relaxing day at the zoo and parks of Buenos Aires. Its hard to believe after 7 months of travel in Latin America that in a few days we’ll be somewhere so different and foreign.



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply