BootsnAll Travel Network



Yo, Atheists And Agnostics! Feeling A Little Seasonally Under-Appreciated?

I have a few words of cheer for you from The Holy Spirit, who either “doesn’t… or may or may not…exist” in your book. But, I don’t think you’ll mind this New Year’s Greeting from Him: 

Do You have any comments for the Atheists and Agnostics among us?

Yes, I do and no, I don’t! On the one hand, I would probably be a member of their Club. On the other hand, they don’t believe in Me, so how can I talk to them? 

I think that we really are united, once you take the odious interference that religions have plagued them with, over the millennia. Atheists have the right to be Atheists. That’s how I set things up in the first place! Nobody has to believe in Me, or anything else, for that matter. This is a Free Will universe and anything goes. Of course, that means that everyone takes their chances and must learn to live with the results of their decisions. But, they should be completely free to form, and to live by, their own conclusions.

Religions have done many good things and have been the source of happiness for countless numbers, but they can make life pure hell for people who disagree with them. That destroys free will, so that turns Me away from their close-mindedness. If religions could only relax and not be threatened by someone else’s opinion. Let Me tell you something! I don’t even want to get started on this point. Atheists are choir boys, compared to some of the venal activities performed in My Name. That’s why they turned Atheists, in the first place!

How about Agnostics? Are they just junior Atheists?

I think they are. So many of them want desperately, desperately, desperately to believe in something, but they can’t find anything tasty on the long table spread with every religion’s offerings. Nothing appeals to them, but they do believe in Me. Yes, they do, but they don’t dare articulate it, and this name, Agnostic, is a word that gives them a refuge to hide behind. They are not saying that they don’t believe in God. They are just leaving things up in the air and holding onto a shred of hope that something may come down the pike to explain things in non-material ways.

Meanwhile, both Atheists and Agnostics take comfort in Science, don’t they? At least, that’s a bird in the hand.

Let Me tell you something! I love these Atheists and Agnostics! I love their purity of mind, and most of all, I love their independence and their free will, so much! Tell them that I said:

“Hello! Come and have tea with Me, sometime! I’m hanging around you all the time, because I love your refreshing look at things. Carry on the good work!”

Ever since I can remember, I have identified with these acid-based protozoa, who just dissolve all sorts of fantasies spun by the romantic disillusionment of those who see things according to their own design. There is no room for any free-thinking within many of these ancient constructs. So, I call for more fresh air to come flowing in the portals of the world’s monasteries, so that we can all have a part in the exploration of God’s Truth.

Myself included!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply