BootsnAll Travel Network



The First Decade Of The New Millennium Has Gone By – What’s Next?

It’s customary, at the end of the year, to sum things up. And so, I will try to do the same.

My head is full of all of the points contained in my next book, which should be published around February, 2010. Rather than quoting any small piece of it, as I’ve done many times here in these blogs, I shall try to sum up a little of its meaning. This book is: In secret diffusion, by Linda Layli, Layli Linda. I’m putting it out under my spiritual name, because that’s the one I use in relating to the Upper Kingdoms, where I received the information contained within it.

How I came by that name is probably what every reader will want to know first. When I began to communicate, back and forth, with The Holy Spirit, I was asked to choose a spiritual name. What? Why? I had no idea how to pick out a meaningful name for myself. But then I recalled that I’d been told about one of my previous lives, when I was Layli Gundrich, who had also been in close touch with The Holy Spirit. I simply combined our first names. Couldn’t decide which arrangement sounded best, so I kept both of them. Simple as that. They don’t “mean” anything significant, as far as a translation. Just two sing-songing names, bouncing together.

Nowadays, we invent names for ourselves every time we create a new email address, but this was before the time of our self-naming sophistication.

Okay, how to sum up? This New Year’s Eve marks the end of the first decade past the start of the year 2000. Can you believe it? Already ten years down the new road?

Our planet has turned a corner and walked away from a Third World War, which we came mighty close to falling into, there at the end of the millennium…  before the fall of the Soviet Union. We tend to discount the danger now, but another war would have been fatal for the planet. Many of us suspected it then, and we still  almost pulled the trigger on ourselves. It looks as if we’re now tottering into some kind of a safety zone. Not out of the woods, but coming along. That brink of World War Three was more serious than any of us knew and it would have obliterated things completely. Unknown Forces were hovering around. Not to save us, but to keep this particularly infectious contagion of a Third World War from spreading into the solar system. Earth would have proven to be a malignancy.

As a planetary civilization, we are not alone in the Cosmos, by any means, and we actually don’t rank very high on the scale of advancement compared to many others. Earthlings haven’t earned their wings, in terms of space travel and investigation, so we have not yet been introduced to our neighbors. However, this planet  has long served as both a laboratory and a farm for Higher Cultures, and what we have suspected about alien visitors was frequently the truth. Our naivete has been encouraged, to keep us in the dark.

If Earth’s space science were a human being, it would be a ten-year-old boy, fascinated with bottle rockets, but very clever and capable of advancement; if only his planetary parent society was willing to stop bickering, spend money in his direction, and encourage the necessary education. As is true of many parents, they are, overwhelmed and distracted with domestic problems and are not paying keen attention to this precocious son.

Since unity among the civilizations of any planet is a prerequisite to joining the Country Club of Interstellar Explorers, it really doesn’t matter if those wrangling parents have their head in the sand about the child’s potential, or not. Earth still appears to be struggling to uphold disunity among its national and religious identities and until that is solved, any ambitious space program will be kept leashed fairly closely to Earth’s atmosphere, with only a few exploratory probes allowed to wander out, simply snapping harmless photos of far-away stars.

So, taking care of business here at home has to be the focus of our next decade or two, as usual. We do, however, seem to be lurching along in somewhat the right direction. Perhaps, in this upcoming decade, we can all join hands and learn how similar we are! Let’s get to work on that idea and see where we come out.

Novel, but possible!

Tags: , , , , , , ,



Leave a Reply