BootsnAll Travel Network



What Did I Finally Wind Up Saying In Revealing My Private Life?

On February 9th, I wrote my blog about having to sit down and figure out how to introduce my new book, In Secret Diffusion: The Upper Realm Answers Questions About Earth. Since this is my first attempt to go public about the fact that I have had an ongoing conversation with an invisible Being, Whom I refer to as The Holy Spirit, I was admitting to feeling a little awkward about being candid about my private life.

I now share with you the preface that will appear in my book, for better or for worse:

I write this preface just before sending the manuscript to the publisher. These are the final moments to pull such startling material back from a brink where I, unexpectedly, now find myself. For three decades, I have been a closet clairaudient, carrying on a rich life of communication with unseen Upper dimensions, speaking to The Holy Spirit through my spiritual persona, Linda Layli, Layli Linda, with no plans at all to go public. My copious journals will remain private but the following questions and answers now seem to be timely and of interest to a general audience.

Thirty years ago, life for me was turned upside down when I began “hearing Voices.” I went through several predictable stages, including a brief hospital stay and a label of Schizophrenia. Alarmed, with children to raise, I managed to squelch the inner sound track which was interfering with my daily life. I then continued a normal routine with no counseling or medication. That held steady for fifteen years but in 1995, the lid blew off again when I realized that I could, very clearly, hear a Voice in my head. This time, I listened but didn’t tell anyone

Thus, began my double life. No confessions this time. After the initial rocky stages settled down, I learned that these are the traumatic symptoms of an inner hearing channel being opened. I was merely becoming clairaudient, not going crazy. As this book explains, there are often disturbing inner levels which newly-awakened souls must traverse, in order to escape a minefield of negative entities hovering within the planet‘s astral layer. It’s my theory that some people who are considered crazy might simply be stuck in this tricky psychic realm close to the Earth’s surface. That’s one of my reasons for sharing this material.

I owe so much to authors who have put themselves on the line bringing understanding about hidden realities: Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, On Death and Dying; Dr. Raymond A. Moody, Jr., Life After Life; and Dr. Joel L. Whitton, Life Between Life, all published groundbreaking studies of near death experiences, making it possible for so many to confess their secret afterlife moments. No, I never died. Michelle Belanger, author of Psychic Vampire Codex, took the risk of revealing her own energy-vampire reality and helped many people who have that same condition, as well as those who might have been victimized by it. No, I am not a vampire of any sort. Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations With God, made it wildly acceptable to speak directly to God. Yes, I do speak to God, Whom I address as The Great Creative Force, but mostly, I communicate directly with The Holy Spirit. Every time someone steps out of his comfort zone, and shares his delicate secrets, it helps someone else to do the same thing.

My co-author, The Holy Spirit, has been very much involved in every step of this book production, but has let me decide whether to come totally out of the closet, or to allow my spiritual name, Linda Layli, Layli Linda, to cover for me. That’s the way it has always been between us. As the living human on the planet, I’m not a puppet but must sink or swim, muddling along in my own fashion and making my own decisions. I was never instructed to deliver this information in the first place. I simply find it interesting and believe that others will too. This must be the same culminating point that each of the courageous authors listed above reached while finalizing their own manuscripts, knowing what a firestorm it might kick up. I am so very grateful that they followed their hearts and let their record stand, no matter what the consequences.

Surely, your overriding question at this moment must be: “How does she know that her Inner Voice is that of The Holy Spirit?” I simply figured it out. There was no annunciation and without clairvoyance I do not see within; but I have always been deeply in love with God. I had been talking away to Him for many decades without expecting to hear anything in reply. The dramatic opening of my hearing channels at age forty-two meant that I was suddenly open to contact by the unhappy earthly psychic level mentioned above. It’s my conclusion that humans, experiencing a sudden ability to hear within, must first deal with this confusing swamp of renegade consciousnesses. So I found myself, out of habit, holding the Hand of The Holy Spirit to help me get through the confusion. It wasn’t much different from the way that I’d been living my life all along, happily praying like a trusting child. Only now I could hear answers in reply.

I have a theory that each person who establishes an auditory connection with the Other Side is solely responsible for the personality which that Voice will eventually settle into. Whomever I had assumed the speaker to be, early on, would be the role that the Voice would take, because I had signaled the level that I was willing to accept. A friend became frightened by a Voice announcing Itself to her inner mind and would not listen until she made peace with the idea that she was only hearing her own higher self. She now happily discusses personal matters with an inner Claudia. Others might clue into a name such as Ramtha or Seth and learn profound teachings from the past. I feel sure that these personalities are all representations of the same Great Consciousness coming to us on whatever terms we will allow. So we human receivers write the ticket, and from then on, our prayers and conversations go to whatever address we put on the spiritual envelope.

Just as I was free to decide for myself the identity of my Inner Speaker, I give you the freedom to speculate about my conclusions. If you believe that these answering words are only coming from King Kong, that’s okay with me. But you’ll have to agree that He’s a plenty smart gorilla.

Please also understand that this conversation covers a twelve-year period, so it may not always flow in a logically unfolding pattern. Some background information might not be covered until the latter chapters because their subjects are too complicated to present at the beginning. Consequently, this book’s contents resemble an upended puzzle box rather than a body of knowledge that can be tied up in a neat little bow. However, a few pieces do fit together nicely. May you have good luck in finding them.  

Tags: , , , ,



Leave a Reply