BootsnAll Travel Network



Is It Okay To Eat Meat?

I’ll continue to share a few quotations from my new book, In Secret Diffusion. This time, I asked The Holy Spirit another question dealing with animals:

Eating meat? Do You have any objections if humans do that and go to the length which obtaining it entails?

“We do not object too much, but some meats do not agree as much as others do. Some are high in fat, and obesity is a great burden on people who indulge their meat preferences towards these heavily-laced, fatty meats. We also want you to know that the animals would not mind giving their flesh to the humans if they were treated much better. Often, they have no quality of life during their raising, and especially, during their slaughter. This is an imbalance that should be corrected by civilized people.”

The Holy Spirit

~~~~~~~~

But, on Christmas Day, I will be serving turkey and ham to my guests as you will to yours and we will all enjoy a wonderful meal. Perhaps as our civilization advances, we can find ways to follow His advice a little more closely and not only feed these animals more natural foods during their lives but find more humane ways to make their slaughter more merciful.

Enjoy your holiday and don’t get caught in any snowstorms!

Tags: , , , ,



Leave a Reply