BootsnAll Travel Network



Do Animals Pray?

I thought I’d share this quotation with you from my upcoming book, In Secret Diffusion, since these are the days I’m working hard to get it ready for my copy editor. Over the past eleven years, I have been having long conversations with The Holy Spirit, and have finally decided to share an ongoing interview with Him, a’la Barbara Walter’s style. I loved this answer so much, that I have finally settled on a phrase from this dear quotation as the title of my book. Since I will be publishing under a pseudonym, please help me keep my secret…about In Secret Diffusion.

Do animals pray, or talk to You?

“Yes, they do and no, they don’t. Animals do connect with Me at all times, but they don’t even think about making a special effort to talk to Me and articulate their needs. They know that I know. I know that they know.

We are always in touch, mentally, in secret diffusion. It’s different than a human consciousness’s connection and animals are not being morally-tested down here in this environment.

They are under no obligation to regain a communication with Me, or to light their fire inside of their hearts. This is a particularly human test. Animals are really quite pure-hearted and following their own self-preservation instincts. This world appears different to them, even if they share the same environment with the human race.”

The Holy Spirit

Tags: , , ,



Leave a Reply