BootsnAll Travel Network



Big Blogsite Still Under Construction. No Problem!

Good things are exploding in Cyberworld! I had a great consultation with my web/blog designer and found that we are not quite ready to launch the blogsite in its full glory yet. But, by the end of June, all will come around wonderfully! There’s a fabulous new print and online magazine, Women Out West, being launched at this same time and I’ve been invited to submit a story for each of the online issues. Since I have lived all over the West – in the Pacific Northwest, on the Navajo Reservation, and in Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado, I qualify, even though I now live in Florida. So, I’ve been writing vignettes of my adventures in those States to submit for inclusion.

 Blog designer, Deb of Garlic D’zign.com, is responsible for the above magazine, as well as many spin offs that are naturally occurring; such as a conglomeration of authors, who will soon be available online for live confabs. It’s great to be in the middle of this creative melange. All of our websites will soon be linking to each other. This is the networking that blogsites can bring about, and to think: we haven’t even left the gate yet!

Another site that has shown interest in connecting with mine, is one for women Baby Boomers. We women have always been excellent networkers, but now, the sudden arrival of the ability to carry on a blogsite over the web, is a natural for our innate talents. If you have something to share with others, I’d certainly recommend this new level of communication that has so recently been spread before us.

Tonight, I have also just accepted a bid from one of the eleven companies who responded to my project proposal on elance.com for a cover design for my book. It’s an excellent design company in Argentina. So, some of my future entries will chronicle this new development.

Tags: , , , , ,



Leave a Reply