BootsnAll Travel Network



Sunday Session

There’s a tradition in Perth and the surrounding beaches. Drinking all day sunday. Would have been rude to not partake. Started at 3…finished at 3(am).

Everyone packs the seaside bars and restaurants watching the sun set over the sea. So we began our shannanigans in the courtyard in the hostel. Very friendly place (Ocean Beach Backpackers). Most people get trapped here and stay for a few weeks and i can see why. Then we headed to the beach and finally ended up in one of the clubs on the beachfront.

Have made many new friends. All going brilliantly. Tan coming on nicely.

——————————————————————————————————

Song of the week:The Killers – Mr Brightside. One of the guys here keeps playing it non-stop as he loves it. Hostel anthem.

Drink of the moment:Passionpop. Cheapest way to get drunk. Hostel has drunk the local bottleshop dry of the stuff.

Word of the week:Beep. Misread a sign for sausages. Promptly began calling sausages beeps for about a week. Lots of funny looks until finally someone pointed out i had mistaken an ‘f’ for a ‘p’.



Tags:

0 responses to “Sunday Session”

  1. Rebecca and Auntie says:

    How simple are you i thought you were supposed to be one of the clever ones in the family, its all pretend. Glad you are having fun and keeping well but it cant last forever you have to get a job at some point.

    will send you an emial soon. lots of love from all of us XXX

  2. admin says:

    I know…no common sense, Cambridge can teach you many things but apparently not how to have your head screwed on tight.

    Job schmob.

  3. charlotte if you have forgotten says:

    WHAT ARE YOU DOING.Miss you loads. Just listened to Andy Your A Star and had a grizzle. In Cyprus and I do look Indian. Will get this email sorted and speak soon. Have put on 5 stoen due to booze and Mezes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *