BootsnAll Travel Network



Photos

Have worked out that it’s probably best to put photos in with the posts that relate to them. But as these pictures are old i’m adding them in as a separate post. But in future…

What a hunk i am.

This is one of the gorgeous beaches we went to on our tour of the South-West region. Here we bought freshly caught salmon and touched the huge stingrays that come right into the shore. Nearly returned to the minibus minus one leg when i got whipped by a stingrays tail…..No comments about the Elton John glasses please.

Lake Cave

Lake Cave. Amazing but self explanatory realy….a cave with a lake in it. Had to go quite deep down to reach it. Lots of spiders. Strange crayfish type creatures in the water. Must remember to remove the pixie noise when i turn on my camera..it doesn’t go down well when it’s pitch black and deathly silent. 



Tags:

One response to “Photos”

  1. Thanks so much for this! I haven’t been this moved by a blog for a long time! You’ve got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You are definitely someone that has something to say that people need to hear. Keep up the good work. Keep on inspiring the people!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *