BootsnAll Travel Network



THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

dear readers, today is the Very Worst Day Of My Life (in 2008). my iPod with all of my most killerest, favoritest music has been erased at the internet cafe. i never should have left Koh Tao or this never would have happened to me. and all i wanted to do was make a lovely little CD with a playlist for my friends back on Koh Tao. now i have nada. i am PISSED AS HELL, PEOPLE.
*&^P#_(@#$%^

now, i must return to my shitty bungalow in shitty koh samui (where i never wanted to go in the first place and wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for a bit of post office business) and cry myself to sleep until 6 am when i will be awakened DEPRESSED AS HELL, PEOPLE, in order to catch the ferry back to Koh Tao (where i never wanted to leave in the FIRST PLACE). then, upon my return, i will have to spend a bazillion baht in the net cafe buying a bunch more %O#@)(*%$ songs to download so i am not without tunes for the rest of my journey. i cannot – nay – will not live without tunes.

this, friends, is what the Buddhists call karma. mine at this particular juncture is BAD.  please keep your fingers crossed that my karma improves soon because i do not think i could take this type of piracy again without doing some type of serious damage to someone or even myself. i beseach you to pray, people, for nothing but good karma to come my way.

next post i make i will have good news. this i promise.  happy birthday to me…



Tags: , ,

5 responses to “THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE”

  1. Hi, Hon.
    I’m so sorry you’ve been messed up with the IPOD . Hope your reloading goes well and doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg. We MUST have music!
    We’re off to St Croix for a couple of weeks and hope your karma returns to its usual good tilt.
    Love,
    Momma

  2. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

  3. scotty says:

    Awful, awful, awful. Maybe humming?

    Happy birthday!

  4. Lola says:

    Arm,

    this saddens me to NO end. Poor duuu! and your birthday is next week. I will send positive energy packets and hum a little tune for you. So listen up!

    Lubs and cheers!

    Missing you as ever,
    arm

  5. tonsua says:

    mang. What is going on!! i hadn’t seen photos and kS popped in the scramble called mah brain. I hope all is well.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *