BootsnAll Travel Network



no turning back

well, i have purchased my flights through to india in august. apparently, you can’t book flights more than about 6-8 months out, so i’ve got as many flights booked as i could get.
i’m told i can book the rest of the flights anytime from the road through my travel agent. UPDATE 12/14/07: NICO AT AIRTREKS, YOU ARE A GENIUS! to anyone reading this, i would HIGHLY recommend consulting the fine folks over at Airtreks when planning your travels especially if they’re complicated with lots of pesky details like what is involved in Around-The-World planning and ticketing.
now that the tickets have been bought, there really is no turning back. my emotions are mixed. i’m about 10% anxious and 90% STOKED!
oh, also, i’ve eliminated south america from this itinerary. south america is a HUGE continent and there’s so much to see there. i decided that my focus will be on those countries further and more remote from my home for this trip. sometime in the future i would like to explore south america – machu picchu, the galapagos, easter island, the amazon, and beyond – for an extended period of time and feel that the continent deserves much time for exploration and focus on its own.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *