BootsnAll Travel Network



The end draws nigh

If you notice the top of the blog states my location as Siem Reap, Cambodia. Which might be surprising since just a couple of days ago I was posting in Laos about how I was going to be traveling there for the next month or so. Well, I decided to start wrapping my trip up. I’m not sure if it is the smog in northern Thailand and Laos or I am just on the road so long, but I am worn out. The fatigue isn’t going away. I’ve been getting sick too often and I just wanna take care of my body. I have had a great time and I told myself before the trip started that if the day comes when I am just no longer enjoying it fully and it is becoming too tiresome to move from place to place then it is best to just come home.

As part of my trip I didn’t want to miss the temples at Angkor Wat in Cambodia so I decided to fly here today and since I have seen so much and accomplished a lot I am ready to come home and get back to a normal routine with the money I will have saved by not continuing. The 2nd summer session at school starts June 30th so it will give me a chance to get prepared before that.

I’m not sure of the exact date that I will be flying home but it will be through Bangkok within in the next few weeks. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I know so you can start planning your welcome home parties and start buying your gifts for me. 🙂



Tags: , , , ,

3 responses to “The end draws nigh”

  1. Nick says:

    Have a safe trip home and make sure you come by with some of those pics because we couldn’t see them here at work (blocked here and never remembered to look at home). And bring your A-game because you’re going down in ping pong (sounds like the name of one of the towns you visited, go figure)!

  2. Paula says:

    This is such great news!!!! I miss your smiling face 🙂 I am sorry that the reason is that you’re not feeling good though. Take care of yourself!

  3. Brooke says:

    School? yay. That’s super duper. How excited am I? Very. You’re just coming back sooner b/c I told you we cleaned your room, aren’t you?! 😉 Sorry you are needing to cut the trip short, but if you feel it’s time then it must be time. Have fun in cambodia and we’ll see you soon.

  4. Mom says:

    Can’t wait to have you back in the good ole USA… I’ve been missing you. XXXOOO Love Mom

  5. marie says:

    joey im glad your coming home! miss you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *