BootsnAll Travel Network



Bangkok?

I can’t decide how I want to approach arrival to Asia.  The easiest choice is through Bangkok.  It is the cheapest option and it drops me off right in Thailand where I want to be and is the easiest to navigate around so it will be a great start to the trip. 

However, I want to see China and i’m afraid the only way to do that is to fly into Beijing because I just don’t see myself getting back up there after SE Asia.  It is a cheap flight and much quicker than Bangkok but i’m not sure I want to start out in China.

 Another option is flying into either Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  I have a friend I want to visit for a few days in Singapore and starting there would make it so I don’t have to backtrack through the Malay Peninsula later on in the trip.  It is slightly more expensive of a flight and extremely long.  Another plus side is being able to organize cheap transportation from Singapore/KL to Bangkok while i’m visiting my friend and don’t have to worry about it before hand.

 As of today, the choice is Bangkok and I have to talk to my friend to arrange a date that is good for him to visit in Singapore and then i’ll have a better idea of what my plan will actually be.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *