BootsnAll Travel Network



All the things I’m going to eat when I get home from India

* a hamburger (I want this so bad the cows have started to get nervous around me)

* salad

* banana bread

* olives

* pizza

* nachos and a burrito

* all the hot dogs

OK I’m going to the airport now. Bye!!



Tags:

2 responses to “All the things I’m going to eat when I get home from India”

  1. sara says:

    Funny, all I’ve been craving is indian food!

    I just discovered your blog here on a boring day at work. Really cool observations, I enjoyed it .. I also like to take one BIG trip per year and lately I’ve enjoyed the solo vacations. I have some questions for you about India, as a solo female. I’m guessing you WOULD recommend as a three week trip. I have some fears about what I would do with myself at night. In Asia, Africa or Latin America, I’ve always found places to “hang out”.. how was that in India? Aside from the times you were sick.. I don’t always want to be around other travellers but sometimes I really do. I know that’s not the point of going to India.. but it’s something I’ve wondered about when I picture myself going.

    But again, the “philosophical rad India” – good stuff! Hope your hamburger is all you dreamed of! haha I wasn’t even home 5 minutes from Guatemala before I ordered a pizza.

  2. sandyo says:

    Thank you! And… the hamburger was great!!

    About being a solo female traveler – I rarely go out after dark when I travel alone, even if I’m in a place that feels safe. The only exception was when I was living in Thailand, but when I’m in an unfamiliar place, it’s just part of my routine to be settled by nightfall. And I’m useless at hooking up with other travelers so I’m definitely not the person to ask about that.

    Re: length of stay – yeah, go for at least three weeks. The experience didn’t really start to sink in until around then. India isn’t as exhausting as everyone makes it out to be, and I definitely wasn’t burnt out after a month – just really sad to have to leave.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *