BootsnAll Travel Network



A quest for the perfect pair of hiking boots………: )

As the only teenager going on this trip, I have had to go to great lengths to persuade my mother of the importance of fashion. My advice was ignored. So, after our fifth trip shopping, I was getting very discouraged that I would ever find a pair of shoes that I would like even a little bit. I was having a hard time visualizing myself in paris wearing high top bricks with shoelaces. I do recognize the fact that we will be in other places besides paris, but that picture really put me off, like, MAJORLY off. My mom seemed to think that snakes practically litter the ground in Australia, and that the one inch protection I would get from high top boots was going to save my life. But the time did come when I found the perfect pair of shoes. My mom and I compromised, and I am not thrilled, but satisfied with our choice.
– written by Erin Leah S., giver of fashion advice to my family



Tags:

-2 responses to “A quest for the perfect pair of hiking boots………: )”

  1. Casey Tkacz says:

    hi erin, i don’t know if you remember me. but our family’s have been friends for a long time and yah you guys used to come up to STL to see us sometimes suring halloween os yah.. this is cool… your poor shoes 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *