BootsnAll Travel Network



Well I’m Off

Well gruys…due to the increasing requests I will be continuing my travel blog. This year I will be going to Nicaragua for Christmas and then on to Brazil for New Year’s Eve. Like last year I will be sending postcards out to the people that make responses on the travel blog only. I will be sending out an email shortly. Oh yeah, feel free to make responses to this post, but it won’t count for the postcard!!

I really don’t know if I will be able to make any posts while in Nicaragua due to the slow Internet service. So check in around the 24th. However I know the internet service is great in Brazil, so posts will definitely be up on Dec 29th to recap what I’ve been up to.

I always like to start with some educational things about the countries I visit.

Nicaragua

Nicaragua is the poorest country in CA (Central America) yet it’s the biggest and safest. I has 19 volcanoes, freshwater sharks that swims in the largest lake in CA, a pacific coast, a Caribbean coast and the country also voted in the first female president in this hemisphere (her term was 1990-96). Speaking of volcanoes, it has a young active volcanoe geologically speaking. It first appeared in 1850..the last eruption was in 99′ but it bellows stream everyday.

I am really excited about going to Nicaragua because of it’s pristine beauty that hasn’t been overwhelmed by package tourists (yet). They actually had an article in the New York Times dubbing it the next “Costa Rica”…I hope not!!

Brazil

I won’t be jetting all around the country this time. I will only be wandering around the Salvador de Bahia region.
Check the following link to learn more about Brazil:

My Itinerary

Well gotta go…still packing but at least I found my passport!!



Tags: , ,

4 responses to “Well I’m Off”

  1. Cosmos George says:

    Va a quierer Nicaragua. Es bella.
    Have fun and be safe.
    Bon Voyage!
    cng

  2. betty says:

    Hi Candis,
    I’m glad you got off okay. Be careful till you
    get to Nic. The name is too long for me right now so .

  3. Holli says:

    Hello,nrnrIt’s the wee hours here. I would never be up this late except for the Christmas eve celebrating. I hope your travels are going as planned… and better. Hope to hear from you soon.nrnrHollinrnr

  4. scott says:

    felis navidad!

  5. Lillie Loggins says:

    I’m loving it, especially the pineapple crop

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *