BootsnAll Travel Network



Touring all around Cape Town

So Yesterday I headed on the bus to go to Table Mountain first – the 1,087 meter high mountain that is the backdrop to Cape Town, and what do you know I didn’t bring my camera. So I just took the tour bus all around Cape Town without my camera until I got to my stop where I could get it. I then went back to Table Mountain and actually went up it on the tramway. It was a really really cool at the top. It is unbelievably flat at the top, for a mountain, and there were lots of little walking trails all around that led you right out to the edge of the mountain. After that I took the tour around to Camps Bay, the famous beach where I got some great pictures and lots of sun! I am now super sunburnt with a sweet farmers tan! haha! Last night me a few friends went out to dinner at a nice Turkish restaurant and then just spent the rest of the night hanging out at the hostel terrace.

Today I woke up and took the bus to the botanical gardens. They were cool but definitely not what I expected. Not sure what the plan for tonight is, but just wanted to get some pictures up! I’m off to do research on my next steps from here, I will let you know when I know!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *