BootsnAll Travel Network



The beach ive been staring at for a year!

I have finally made it to the beach I’ve been staring at everytime I’ve worked the pool deck on a Tuesday for the last year!! Haha! It is salt and pepper sand, a little lagoon, and a mini little bay protected by lots of rocks with little kids playing everywhere. And there are some massive waves rolling in near by that are crashing on the rocks in front of us and exploding! It’s great!!The last week or two has been busy but super great! I love working at my new bar! It has a great schedule but best of all is that I am never bored! There is always something that needs to be done! No more standing around bored!! Greg, my partner in crime and bartending is great and we make a great team and love bartending together! Last week was mostly filled with going to the beach during the day when not working and going out on the ship at night! Sunday on our overnight in Maui one of the guys had rented a car so six of us headed out on the town in kehei! It was a blast, there was some kind of art event going on at the tiki bar so there were all kinds of people dressed as animals and It was great people watching! We also stopped at dog and duck, and a bar called ambrosia to get our dance on! There was about 6 of us out and it was so fun and great to be doing something a little different than the ususal Sunday night on the ship!! We went out to eat On the ship last night and we will probably head out again on Wednesday to celebrate st. Pattys day! I’m gonna try to take some time on Sunday or Monday this next week to try to get some pictures to all of you! Oh and I can’t believe I forgot but my smelly roomie moved out on Sunday and I super cleaned my room so it smells nice and I think now another bar girl is gonna move in tomorrow! She’s super fun and it will be nice to have another young girl and another girl who is in bar and on the same schedule in our room!!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *