BootsnAll Travel Network



More Thai islands and friends!!!

So Chelsy and I made the long (30 hours) journey from siem reap to koh samui, Thailand to meet up with our friends Sarah and Micah who we worked with on the ship. It was great to see them since I haven’t seen them in a year! We had a great little two bedroom and spent the first day just catching up. We also rented jetskis for a bit and had a blast trying to knock each other off them. We then spent the rest of the evening having drinks and catching up!

The next day we rented motobikes to get around the island a little. We drove north and saw the big Buddha statue and hung on the beautiful chaweng beach. We then headed down to see waterfall number 2 and all the elephants hanging out. Sarah even got to touch and feed three baby tigers! It was a good day and good way to see part of the island. The night ended with a feast from the night market. The next morning we took an early ferry over to kph phangan. That afternoon we hung on the beach and then by our pool. We had an awesome dinner and then called it a night to be up early for today. Today we went on a great day excursion to ang thing marine park. It was beautiful and a large group of uninhabited islands. We did some snorkeling and hiking. We hiked first to a beautiful lagoon and then did a 40 minute grueling hike to a lookout. It was so hot and we were all so sweaty but the view was all worth it as it looked out over all the islands!!

Tomorrow were off to koh Tao to celebrate st. Pattys day! And them we say goodbye!



Tags:

One response to “More Thai islands and friends!!!”

  1. dad says:

    Hello Summer, Thanks for the update. I like to hear from you every couple of days. I am delighted that things are working out for you and a lot of your friends are able to join you. It is warm and nice here. Great weather here all winter. Keep on keepin on. love Dad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *