BootsnAll Travel Network



Headed home for a very brief visit

So I’m headed home in a couple hours for a very brief visit! I am so excited though! I have a one week work break so I can head home for my rugby teams alumni weekend! It will be great to see everyone, play some rugby and of course cause some trouble! Today I rented a car for the first time this contract… Unusual…. I know! But it was great! I headed up to the iao valley and iao needle with Chelsy, Ryan and Sean, then dropped them at the ship and headed out by myself! I drove most of the road to Hana. It was beautiful! A great coastline to drive, lots of great trees and vegetation, waterfalls and lots of birds and even a weasel or two running across the road! I picked up some home made banana bread on the way out to enjoy too! I’ve been a little fed up and irritated about work… I know I know, how is that possible when you work in Hawaii, but it is! So I realized today that I need to make sure I’m getting out and heading away from the ship every once in awhile! Today was a great day for me, I went and explored a place I hadn’t been and I watched the sunset, the mountains turn as blue as the clouds and I just got to enjoy Maui a little it was great!! I just need that a little more often, which im sure I will since Chelsy is back! So I’m headed off tonight and going enjoy all my close friends for a weekend of fun!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *