BootsnAll Travel Network



Greek paties!!

When they say Mykonos has some parties they are not kidding!! We stayed at paradise beach and had a blast, though the euro and summer prices are killing me!! Even so Mykonos is beautiful and we had a great time going even if just for a bit. The night we got in was their full moon party! It was nuts! There were over 2,000 people at this club to see some dj! Greg and I had a really late dinner and an evening nap as most people don’t even come until midnight or one! We headed in the club and had a great night dancing and people watching… So much so that we stayed until 6:30 am! The next day we laid by the beach and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many beautiful, fit people in one place! We had an evening in town and saw the area called little Venice and the famous windmills on Mykonos. Because stuff is so expensive, including the ferries we decided we needed to head back to turkey where at least the dollar is a little better than the lire! And the ferry left at 2 am! So after a fairly sleepless night and two ferries we find ourselves exhausted but back in kusadasi, turkey!



Tags:

One response to “Greek paties!!”

  1. september says:

    Party it up- we are looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *