BootsnAll Travel Network



Batam, indonesia

We spent our last couple hours in Singapore at sentosa island which reminded us all of a place Disney might own. But we went to the most southern point in continental southeast Asia. We then ferried over to batam Indonesia where we had a condo for a week. That night we just got some groceries and had fun in our luxurious room! Sanoi had never been anywhere like this before so we didn’t want to shell shock her too much! The next day wewalked around a little and saw some local markets. We Also had Sanoi and Shalee experience their first street food. It was so so spicy and Shalee is allergic to tree nuts so it made for an interesting experience!
While weve been here we’ve also headed to a resort on the ocean to hang out for a day and also headed across some bridges to a couple other islands and went to an old Vietnamese refugee camp and a nice beach. We’ve also spent some time just hanging by the pool. It’s been kinda nice just being in one spot and hanging out with friends for a bit. Yesterday we had a mustache party in our room and just walked around the hotel freaking people out with our fake mustaches! We’ve definitely been having lots of fun! Were headed off to one of the most beautiful islands in the world- tioman island, malaysia!

Quotes: Summer: I think I have a bug in my nose
Chelsy: just shoot a bug rocket!

Jeff: all those photos are the same
Lindsay: no they’re not! 
Jeff: oh – that one’s different…… Same same but different

Chelsy: I am so rude, I just said every swear word in the book…. AND my shoulder is uncovered! 

Chelsy: I look like Rambo I’m so…..
Summer: did you just say you look like Rambo I’m so old??
Chelsy: no!! I look like Rambo I’m so cool!!!

Sanoi: look I just found money
Chelsy: you see those little kids singing and playing guitar- I hope it’s not theirs! 
Sanoi: oh no!
Chelsy: you found money Aka you just stole little kids money! 

Chinese lady: sorry, sorry, sorry (as she pushes summer out of her way)



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *