BootsnAll Travel Network



A nice day at the Japanese gardens

So right now we are in Hilo and I am sitting at the Japanese gardens under a giant, very green tree that reminds me of trees you see in Disney movies like the lion king. I can see the oceanfrom here, and the weather is a little cloudy with sprinkles here and there. But I am loving it! It’s crazy to think that Hawaii has so much sunshine that I tend to love days that are a little overcast!As of right now this is my last week of bartending 🙁 and on Saturday or Sunday I am supposed to go back to bar serving! I really hope for some reason that changes, you never know what can happen on this cruise ship, but I’m preparing myself for the worst. Hopefully one or two permanent spots will open up and then I never have to worry about going back to bar serving!! But only time will tell what is going to happen!Chelsy is due back in one month and I can’t wait to have some adventures with her, though this time with her gone has been good for my bank account! I also fly back to Minnesota in a month to go to our rugby alumni weekend! I am really looking forward to that! It should be a blast and it falls almost exactly half way through my contract so it will be a nice break! I’m still working hard, and enjoying the beaches and working on my tan! Hope everyone else is starting to enjoy the nice weather I hear you have been having!



Tags:

One response to “A nice day at the Japanese gardens”

  1. Heather says:

    I’ve traveled all over the world, and I live in Los Angeles, but have yet to travel to Hawaii! It’s so nice to see some feedback of nearby destination! Thanks for sharing! Continued safe travels!

    dirty-hippies.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *