BootsnAll Travel Network



Week 1 of school is done!

Today is Saturday and we don’t have class today. Some of us are going to a barbeque at a tea plantation with the students from the school. The school has arranged this outing for the students. Most of the students here were working and quit their jobs to attend this school. It is pretty expensive for them to come here as they spend about $3000 U.S. to come here for 12 weeks besides what they lose from not working but they believe they will be able to find a better job after they leave here.
The food that they provide here is pretty good and it’s very convenient to just walk down the hall and have it provided. The only thing we pay for is if we want a coke or juice to drink. The only drink they provide is water except for hot soy milk in the mornings. Chinese people never seem to drink cold drinks no matter how hot it is. I’ve gotten pretty good with the chopsticks as I rarely use a fork anymore but I met my match yesterday trying to eat corn niblets with them.
I posted a few new pic’s today in the 1st 3 weeks in china album. The are the last page in that album and are labeled bathroom, morning exercises, my room and sleeper bus.



Tags:

Comments are closed.