BootsnAll Travel Network



Concerts in Buenos Aires

If Buenos Aires has a music season, this is it. This week Pepsi Rock is happening, the following month there is Personal Fest followed by the popular Creamfields. Even Madonna is making a stop by to rock socks with the locals. If you have ganas, check out www.ticketek.com.ar to find out who is coming when, and where you can buy tickets.

Madonna is sold out, but you can still find tickets online at: www.mercadolibre.com.ar.

Enjoy the music!



Tags:

2 responses to “Concerts in Buenos Aires”

  1. María says:

    I definitely recommend checking out one of the remaining PepsiMusic shows…it is a great venue and the spring weather is perfect for checking out a concert outdoors! They have two main stages that they alternate back and forth so you don’t have to wait so long in between acts…it’s genius!

    The Reggae night was amazing! I loved Los Cafres of course and I unexpectedly got hooked on a band I had never heard before…Los Pericos. If you like ska and reggae you should check them out for yourself, they made a fan out of me!

  2. Rose says:

    Hey Compass! I´m a huge music fan and missing my daily intake of indie rock from the great US of A. Do you know where I can find less popular bands from the United States playing in BA? I´ve seen a couple shows at Niceto Club in Palermo, but there has to be some more options! Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *