BootsnAll Travel Network



Illegal Alien!

so, whilst I was on the Game Ranger course, I applied for an extension to my visa for RSA…I paid my money and was told it would be ready in a week or so.

10 days later and it still wasnt ready but I was told by the nice lady that I could go travelling and they would ring me when it was ready, at which point I would tell them the nearest Home Affairs office to me at that time and they would fax the details there so that office could stamp my passport

2 weeks later and I duly get a call from the nice lady. I popped into the Home Affairs office at PE only to be told that in NO CIRCUMSTANCES would they stamp my passport!…they wouldnt speak to the nice lady at Phalaborwa and then proceeded to tell me that I should be deported immediately! or go back to Phalaborwa that night…and because I was doing vountary work, I was in breach anyway and they should be calling the poilce immediately!!!!!!! QUITE A SHOCK, i CAN TELL YOU!

even the nice lady who I got to ring her couldnt get her to change her mind!

so, PLAN B: the nice lady said if I could post the passport to someone local to her, she would stamp the passport and then said person could send it back to me!…sorted!

…….except it now appears that my passport has been lost in the post!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! the saga continues!



Tags: , , ,

-4 responses to “Illegal Alien!”

  1. TREVOR says:

    Your passport problem sound a difficult one to solve. What next? You’ll just have to stay in SA for ever!!

  2. Ken Keith says:

    Chuggy, they were only after a bung, $20 would have done it. A seasoned traveller like you should have known that ;-)~

    I tried that; they took the bung at the last place! …buggers! AWA (Africa Wins Again)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *