BootsnAll Travel Network



The night before we leave ….

Hi,

 We had a few friends around this morning for something of a send off – which was great fun – thanks!! We (Barry and I) are feeling a little trepidatious before we go – the countdown and all but we’ll survive. I need to warn anyone thinking about such a trip – both of us have worked like dogs over the last months to get ready for this – we’re almost over it – but i’m hoping that all our work will pay off. Barry’s done heaps of organising, writing lists, booking things, making contacts, looking things up and trying to educate the rest of us (who have been somewhat unwilling) for our own various reasons. I’ve been very much pre-occupied with my job (being in my last year) and have been trying to get as much work done as possible before we leave. Yesterday (would you believe) I sent in an article to hopefully be published some time down the track. Talk about cutting it close – but as the saying goes – that’s life – not always as you would like it. Its just the final little things tonight and off to bed, hopefully to sleep.

 Thanks for watching and we’ll see you in cyberspace. take care and love from us, J.B.J.H. isn’t the internet incredible



Tags:

5 responses to “The night before we leave ….”

  1. jenny says:

    Thank you for a lovely long lunch yesterday. I was amazed at your calm and at your “just in time” approach to life – have you sewn that large button your bag yet Joan? And re-sorted everyone’s luggage? And you’ve probably written a couple more articles each for publication since we all left – have you? Multiskilling at its ultimate! Have a safe trip, have wonderful adventures – video the lot! We’ll watch them – even if they are very very ooooong and very very skaaaaaakey. Keep that back strong Barry! Happy birthday Hannah! You never know – you might see one of your musical heroes on the street Joey! Keep scanning the crowds. You’re off today – Bon Voyage!!! We’ll be following your advantures every step of the way via the blog! Blogs rule!

  2. Leslie says:

    Jenny has said it all so well. Thanks so much for yesterday, it was such a lovely way to say Bon Voyage. I am lying here in bed thinking about how you must be on your way to the airport and your big adventure. Our love and prayers go with each one of you. Have an absolutely fantastic time and we WILL watch the videos. We are actually looking forward to it.
    Much love. We are also looking forward to keeping up with you on this blog.

  3. kerry says:

    Hi guys,

    I’ll bet you’re all jet lagged but also very excited by the time you read this. Just wishing you all the best. The very first time I ever went overseas was to China and Barry was on the same trip. I can still remember his hilarious trucking … very entertaining for our interpreters, Anyway, I’ll check back here regularly to see how you’re doing.

    keep on trucking,

    love,

    Kerry

  4. fiona,john,melissa and sammy says:

    hi joanie, bazza,joey and hann. hope your having fun, we are thinking of you. have a happy 12th birthday hannah….keep us up to date , if you can find the time, cause you guys are gunna be buggered!! hoo roo from down under.

  5. Lynda says:

    Useful information shared I’m really pleased to see this particular post..thanks for providing people wonderful tips.Great walk-through. I truly appreciate this post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *