BootsnAll Travel Network



San Francisco

Hi.

It’s something of a bummer that we can’t do our blogs but then maybe not we were spending a fair bit of time on the computer and after all is that what travelling is about. We’ve spend our three days in San Francisco and are off to Australia tonight. Hannah can’t wait to get home, and would you believe it, Joey wants to stay longer. Barry and I are ready to go home, though if we stayed any longer I’d be really keen to hop onto a Greyhound and set off into the ‘real’ America. We’ve loved San Francisco, its a beautiful place and made me start seriously thinking about spending some time in the greater California. As soon as we got here we were finding both book and CD shops and yesterday went to a CD shop with something over 1 million records. It was great to be there but also overwhelming. Loads of things to talk about but no time for now. We will finish off the blog from home, and maybe get a few more words at the airport.

Take care and love from us, JBHJ



Tags:

2 responses to “San Francisco”

  1. Ken says:

    Well it’s been a heck of a trip. What a lot of things you’ve done and seen over the last few weeks. Hope you’re all well. I heard on the grapevine that Australians wanting to get back into Aus and they’ve spent time in the naughty house, have to reapply before leaving USA. If you don’t apply and you arrive back in aus without the proper documentation you will be required to watch on a large screen tv (size of the one’s at the footy) 24 hours watching and listening to a certain frenchman who had a one hit wonder in the 80’s where he danced around like an idiot singing about “plastic”. Hope your docos all in order!!!!!

    Good to see when you get back. You can tell me about all the places you saw in the US and I can tell you about the exciting conversations I had with Laurie. I think we talked of euthanasia a few times, but I’m not sure as I put the phone down and made my evening meal before I picked it up again and I don’t think he’d realised that during that time I’d also gone down the shops to buy some food.

    Love to you all

    Ken

  2. jenny says:

    Looking forward to seeing you back home. Like Ken, sooooo looking forward to hearing about all your exciting adventures and experiences and seeing loads of photos and videos – well, that’s my social life organised for the next six months – as, no doubt, there will be SOOOO many! Great! What a fantastic trip it has been.
    See you tomorrow.
    Love from Jen
    PS Sam wants to know if Joey wants to sleep over tomorrow night!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *