BootsnAll Travel Network



Our first post

Hi,

 This is just to check if we can post and how to find it – if you are reading this that means that we’ve managed to get it going and you’ve managed to come on the journey with us!!

 Only two weeks to go now until we leave Australia for Los Angeles. The last two weeks went in two days – the days are flying – i’m getting out the bag to start packing this weekend!

 for now, take care and c’est la vie ….



Tags:

8 responses to “Our first post”

  1. Jenny says:

    Great to see your blog – so looking forward to reading about your travels and the wonderful adventures you are about to have. Great that we can all be your travel companions – at a distance!
    JJ

  2. Bill Kerr says:

    wow, watch out for george bush 😉

  3. Charles & Judy says:

    Have a great trip – Will follow your progress with interest.

  4. David Mansour says:

    Have a great trip guys! Looking forward to keeping up with your news. I expect, Barry, that re the greatest sport of them all, you’ll be attending some matches??

    cheers,
    David

  5. Stephen Burton says:

    Hi Barry And Joan

    Good luck with the travels am sure you are going to have a blast will you be meeting up with simon as he lives in the lower west side near china town. new york was listed after paris as the Lonely Planets favourite place to travel. Has an almost unimaginable amount of creative life going on, so take your multi vits before going.

    So take care and take heaps of photos! and have the time of your life.

    Steve
    p.s. on a personal note i loved the idea of barry visiting rod serlings home time. brings back a flood of memorys 🙂

  6. Annette says:

    Joan and Barry

    You must all be very excited tonight. Enjoy fascinating America, and Bon voyage! Looking forward to the latest on your adventures. Good luck Joan with your paper – not that you need luck, you will do so well.

    Annette

  7. Joan says:

    David,
    I’d love to catch a sample of the great spectacle, especially at Madison Square Garden, but my family are indulging me enough with a special trip upstate to Binghamton, the hometown of Rod Serling. If I’m near the Bronx, though, I’ll certainly be on the look-out for Mark Lewin!
    Barry

  8. Carys says:

    Dear Joan and Barry

    I look forward to reading about your American journey; have a grand time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *