BootsnAll Travel Network



Bastard-o’s

There are three types of mosquito’s. Male, Female and Distracters…

Pay attention closely, because most people don’t know this. I happen to be an expert in this field (as well as many, many others. I’m not here to brag though). Male’s can fly around, of course, and they have sex with the females. Females also fly and also have sex with males. One of them sucks your blood, the other dosen’t, did you know that? I’m not sure which one is which, but that’s not the point. The point is that “Distracters” are so slik, that know one (even super experts in this field) has even heard of them.

“Distracters” are what I like to call “Ninja’s” of the mosquito realm! From their time of birth they are trained to distract even the most disciplined of humans. They can’t sting, and they can’t reproduce! They are selected by “elder” Distracters at birth! That’s a great honor.

Some of you (I know that LOTS of people will read this) might want to know exactly what they do. Good question. They distract humans by flying around our heads. Simple as that! We think that they want to bit us, so we try to kill them, because we can hear them buzzing around our ears. Little do we know though, all their friends are bitting us on our arms and legs! These little bastards (or Bastard-o’s as I like to call them) can’t bite us even if they want! So the laugh’s on us…



Tags:

Comments are closed.