BootsnAll Travel Network



Like the desert sands, our plans shift

Update to everyone who has kindly expressed their concern for our plans to go to Lebanon and Syria:

We have decided to forgo our dream of entering Syria by train from Turkey and will be taking a pass on the entire country (as well as Lebanon) this time around. On Thursday, we will fly to Amman, Jordan where we will pick up the train and continue our plans for travel through Jordan from there.

 İ can hear the sighs of relief from our friends and family all the way from America…

Tags: ,



No Responses to “Like the desert sands, our plans shift”

  1. Mum Says:

    Good choice, since people are fleeing rather than entering Lebanon. Syria sounds a little too iffy for the moment also. Thanks, guys. Keep pretending you’re French!

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Mark Says:

    Today’s WSJ has an article about how Arab tourists are shifting vaca plans from Beirut to Cairo.

    How trendy you guys are!

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Mark Says:

    Oh and one more thing.

    I thought YOU were the desert Sands….

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. kirstie Says:

    hi

    that’s good news, we were getting worried here! All’s well except yesterday was supposed to be the hottest day of the year so we went on a pcinic up Calton Hill, the fog rolled in, no view, no sun, ahh the scottish summer! We did have fresh trout and a bottle of white rioja so all was not lost! No-chan and Syreeta left today. How’s the baclava?
    love k&E

Leave a Reply