BootsnAll Travel Network



By request – A point (or four) of clarification

1. Andy Jones is not gay. That I know of.
2. He asked me to write this.
3. Yes, he is a middle child. I’m saying nothing more.
4. Andy – now please will you explain the concept of a Valley Day Out? Ta.



Tags: ,

6 responses to “By request – A point (or four) of clarification”

  1. Mum says:

    1. Can we have a letter of verification from his mum/best friend/head teacher

    3. Middle children are wonderful beings (I can supply proof if requested)

    5. O.K I know this wasn’t my original reply but you’ll just have to make do with it

  2. Andy says:

    Suze response:

    1. How is this almost the first entry again? Just when it started to get pushed into the backlog of your blog you’ve dragged it back out for further questioning. And also the way you leave a seed of doubt with ‘that I know of’.

    2. I will write my original reply later, but needed to quickly dispel the myths again. No I am not.

    Suze Mum’s Response:

    1. Bore Da.

    2. I’ve emailed request for reference letters to be forwarded asap.

    3. I’m glad I have some ‘Middle Child’ Support, as I was (and still am) taking lots of ‘Eldest Child’ abuse from your Daughter.

  3. Andy's Mum says:

    We think it’s a cry for attention. ‘Look at me, look at me in my tiara’ was his catchphrase for many years.

  4. Andy's Best Friend says:

    No-one available for comment.

  5. Andy's Headteacher says:

    Well he did do a good Aled Williams Walking in the air at the Christmas Concert. So, for our school that would make him highly suspicious.

  6. Andy's Headteacher says:

    or Jones even. Must be family. Like his Uncle Tom.

  7. The Valley Gay Out says:

    Impossible …..I’m the only gay in the valley

    Daffyd