BootsnAll Travel Network



Machu Picchu, Peru

IMG_0431-4.jpg

We just made it back from Machu Picchu and are EXHAUSTED! But, it was worth it to see one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is absolutely incredible. We were lucky enough to have beautiful weather while we were up there and timed our departure perfectly, as it is the rainy season here and started downpouring about 30 minutes later. We have lots of great pictures that we will share with everyone when we get back.

We need to go catch the train back to Cusco for now. But, we wanted everyone to know how much we enjoyed Machu Picchu and to get a glimpse at the type of vantage point we had of the Andes.

We leave Peru tomorrow morning for Argentina, but Peru will stay in our hearts forever.



Tags:

4 responses to “Machu Picchu, Peru”

  1. Christine and Jim says:

    Hi Shelly and Nate! Happy New Year. We’re glad you made it safely and are having fun exploring. Jimmy says the piggies are cute and look delicious. We hope you both are able to update your blog daily. It’s keeping us both entertained while being on the beach! =) Take care.

  2. Tina says:

    Miss you guys already – so glad you had fun in Peru and cannot wait to hear more!

  3. Anthony says:

    You guys look great and I love the pigs head and yuor newly adopted family. Very colorful.

    Anthony

  4. Papa Cano says:

    Hi Shelly and Nate,
    Glad to see that you enjoyed the Peruvian culture, cuisine, and sights. Thanks for sharing your expedition with all of us. We are excited to see all the photos and stories upon your return. Stay safe.
    Love,
    Dad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *