BootsnAll Travel Network



Welcome to the Blog!

So hopefully this is where you will be able to keep up with me as I make my trip around the globe. We’ve got lots of fun adventures planned, from trekking in the Moroccan High Atlas, Semana Santa in Sevilla, Wine Tasting in Hungary, and hopefully all the crazy adrenaline filled fun we can handle/afford in New Zealand. The maps on the bottom right of the page will be updated as I travel, so you should be able to track our progress through each country.

Just a little background…Bonjour-Mundo, Em and I came up with this to represent our trip and the two of us. Bonjour for Emily and her French (hopefully will be very useful in Senegal and Morocco) and Mundo (world) for me and my Spanish, which I am very excited to use again in Spain. As Emily has put it so wonderfully on the other site…we’ve opted to take this trip after graduating because we would much rather avoid the “real world” of work by getting out and experiencing the actual real world. I hope you will all enjoy reading about our adventures and excursions, and maybe they will inspire you to do something similiar someday on your own. Or at least, hopefully it will give you something fun to read while sitting bored at work.

Besos y Abrazos,
Nicki



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *