BootsnAll Travel Network



So Now Where?

After two days of Internet Cafes I need a break, so we’re heading to Koh Chang for a few days before entering Camodia.

Today Laura slipped off a kerb and twisted her ankle, leaving her swollen and resting in bed whilst I continue to download our photos and update this website. She’s fine, so don’t worry parents! I spoke nicely to the Indian next door who agreed to let me take a tray of gorgeous tasting food to our room so she wouldn’t have to make those steps again until tomorrow. She’s currently tucked up in bed waiting for my return and resting for tomorrows trip.

We take a bus at 8am and will be in Koh Chang via boat by 3.30pm. A long day ahead and we haven’t even packed yet!

If you click on the header (at the top of this page) or here you will be brought to the main page of this website where you can view all the posts (scroll down)- you’ll notice some new ones we’ve finally posted now we have pictures to accommodate! I’m not sure if some of you have missed a few of our posts because I gave you a different link that took you to another page, so check it out!

We still need to post about the Grand Palace and our time in the south but that will have to wait – this place closes in half an hour!

It’s great to hear Jenna (Hynd) has finally bought her ticket and will be making her way here soon! Be excited Jenna, and don’t worry – it’s easy-squeezy!

I spoke to my dad the other day and he reminded me that it’s only been two weeks (that was a week ago). We’ve done and experienced so much during that time, I get tired just thinking about how many more of those weeks we have out here.

Lastly, here’s a picture of the cool cats we met and followed down to Koh Samui…
PICT3918

And of all us at Koh Samui enjoying a well chilled out meal…
PICT3930

We’re missing their company already, it was great to spend some time with fantastic people – we got to do things we wouldn’t otherwise be bothered to or be able. And even think of going! Ha. Thanks guys for a great time.

Lots of love to everyone,
Rupert and Laura x



Tags:

One response to “So Now Where?”

  1. Alan - Monkey Boy says:

    Hello you lucky sods..

    It all looks so nice.
    Wish I was there.

    Hope you guys are having fun….

    What am I saying.. Of course you are.

    See you when you get back,

    If you ever come back that is.

    See ya!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *