BootsnAll Travel Network



A Very Brief Update

Rupert writes
We’re on Koh Phangan and then off to Koh Tao before heading back to Bangkok to see if we can get the camera repaired; damn thing had an error just as we peaked a huge climb to the top of a waterfall – couldn’t believe it, wonderful views and amazing surroundings and not a single picture to take away.

Internet is twice as expensive here than mainland so we wont say anymore until we’re back in grimey Bangkok.

I hope everyone is well and thanks for all your comments. Missing family and friends lots.

Dad; thank you for emailing and posting! Don’t understand Fay -my colour scheme is flawless- providing one is after the African-witch-doctor-house look.

We’ve got another long bus journey back to Bangkok and I can’t wait; they’re the highlight of this trip. Really.

Lots of stories about the last week to come.



Tags:

-100 responses to “A Very Brief Update”

  1. Fay (sis) says:

    heeeeey rupz an laura
    howz things?….it’s good 2 kno ur still alive!
    ANYWHOOOO…….we are now goin 4 the virginlised-sexy-behind-close-doors look! 🙂
    all is well in school! an yes it is now ONLY ONE MONTH till im SIXTEEN!aaa sweet sixteen!
    hope 2 hear from you soon!
    missing you loads!
    luuuuurrrrvvve yoooouuuuu xxxxxxxxmwahxxxxxxxxxxxx

  2. jenna h says:

    WOO WOO ive got my tickets i leave on the 27th of next month wo wooooo!! glad to here all is good guys reading it all is making equally excited as bloody nervous!!!…see you soon xxxxxx

  3. admin says:

    Hey, its Mum here, hows it going? Looking for more news, bet its better there than St Emilion

  4. Dave says:

    Hello!!!!

    Whilst you may be having fun in Thailand I will have you know that I have been having great FUN at work and am lloking forward to being covered in wee wee from leaking pipes in Lakota at Tribe of Frog this weekend. Wish you were here? …… Hold on…..!

  5. Hi guys! First of all thanks for the post on our blog, it’s great to hear from you. Secondly, I hope you’re having an amazing time out there – it’s only a true adventure if you make the most of every opportunity – even those that occur through your mistakes!

    Your blog looks really cool, I love the new picture and sub-heading – any tips on how I could dress up our blog? I’m a bit of a beginner at all this!

    Would love to catch up when you’re in Oz – take care!

    Sam (with 1 day to go before Departure!)

  6. admin says:

    Hello Mr S!

    Hope you had a pleasurable evening in the depths of Lakota! Hope it was pee-tastic 🙂

    Love Laura.

  7. admin says:

    Fay,

    Thanks for posting sis, good to hear your still healthy, albeit a little design senseless 😉

    Take care x

  8. Yeti says:

    Hey you 2, looks like your having an amazing time. I bet Cambodia has been absolutely fantastic, if a little harrowing a times. Why are taxi’s so stressful in foreign countries. I remember having to do a runner in Prague after this fake taxi driver tried to rip me off – scary.

    Been great to catch up your travels through the blog. Its actually been pretty pleasant over here, but nowhere near as nice as it looks in your pictures :@)

    Y

  9. admin says:

    Hey Yeti!

    Lovely to hear from you, hope you are keeping yourself out of mischeif! No doubt the lovely Zoe is keeping you in check 🙂

    Taxi’s, don’t get me started, what’s not wrong with them! In Cambodia, they don’t have a metre, they have no taxi sign, they don’t speak English and it’s pot luck whether you get taken where you have asked to go, or whether you get taken to some random guesthouse that they want you to stay in. All good fun though.

    However, I can happily say Veitnam has glitsy white taxi’s, with TV inside! Now there is a step in the right direction. Not sure about the Veitnamese Karaoke they play though, it does funny things to you after a while.

    Love Laura x

  10. Yeti says:

    Zoe’s keeping an eye on me as usual, but were both still getting each other into trouble :@)

    You talk of random guest houses. I stayed in a hovel on a work trip away tuesday, check out the reviews if you get time.

    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187069-d210732-Reviews-Grafton_Hotel-Manchester_Greater_Manchester_England.html

    x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *