BootsnAll Travel Network



Happy Birthday Dad

Sorry i cant be at home, but happy birthday. I love you. xoxo



Tags:

3 responses to “Happy Birthday Dad”

  1. Bruce Hampel says:

    Nicole It was lovely of you to remember my birthday, I had a relaxing day for once down at the pool in the afternoon. I don’t think it is fair that I’m now 52!

    We have a water dragon living at the pool and when the dogs chase him he dives in the pool, swims to the bottom and stays there which confuses and frustrates the dogs. It was pretty hot yesterday, 31C, but also really mixed up weather with a violent thunderstorm first thing in the morning, then sunny, steamy & hot whilst we went for a walk in the national park, then another thunderstorm about 2pm and then sunny after that when we were at the pool with winds building and becoming quite strong. So a really mixed up day.

    Today we will go to Chatswood to get my birthday present (a walking pack I think) and then if there is time we’ll go to the restaurant at Cottage point for lunch if we can get in.

    Kris is away at his Army induction this weekend, he had to wear all his army clothes and I think he was quite pleased to be able to use some of the stuff they have given him. His army boots are hopelessly ill fitting though, his high arch in the foot means they just don’t fit at all and cause cramps at the toe but are loose at the heel and he got blisters in the first 3 hours of wearing them.

    Love dad

  2. Bruce Hampel says:

    Nicole, I agree with Laura, you should get yourself in some of the photos. Onlt the tiger photos have you in them!

  3. Eva Hampel says:

    Nicole- sounds like you are having a fantastic time, and travelling like we all always have, counting every penny. Your photos are beautiful- can’t believe those tigers! Great to be able to stay in touch through this website- we’ll follow you along. Love from all of us.

  4. Nic says:

    Hi,

    its difficult to get photos of myself when im travelling alone, however i have met up with dee and im with a big group of people at the moment so there will be some photos with me in them.

    x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *