BootsnAll Travel Network



On the road again!

Well it’s been 18 months since our first big adventure ended prematurely, and a lot has happened since. We’re married now, and we are the proud parents of a one-year old (ok, a dog named Brella, who will undoubtedly make it into future blog posts).

We’ve taken  a few vacations since our last post – a luxury trip to Los Cabos(where we got engaged), a booze-and-taco fuelled trip to Cancun and Playa del Carmen, and a post-wedding trip to Anguilla and St Maarten  where we were neighbours with Penelope Cruz. (please note: don’t confuse a post-wedding trip with a proper honeymoon-that’s how we are justifying the current escape from work and life).

Our travel plan this time isn’t nearly as outlandish as the last – we’ll be spending a week in Tokyo, and 5 weeks in Bali and nearby Indonesian islands. Follow us as we try to determine the ideal ratio of yoga classes to beach bars, eat deep-fried bat and and learn to travel together when there isn’t an out-clause. Yay marriage!

Brel



Tags:

One Response to “On the road again!”

  1. Craig Robinson Says:

    Congrats on getting married. Have a good time on your trip: I’m jealous!

  2. Posted from Germany Germany

Leave a Reply