BootsnAll Travel Network



Miles Above the Rest

From budget to luxury, hostel to villa, we’ve seen it all, then written and blogged about it.

Together, we’ve travelled through: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize, St Maarten, Anguilla, El Salvador, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Ecuador, Chile, Turkey, Greece, Italy, England, Indonesia, Japan, Canada, the US.

Separately, we’ve been to: Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Morocco, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Spain, Scotland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, India, Nepal, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Guam.

Notice anything missing? We have only been to ONE of the proposed countries for the Runaway Bride and Groom blog. So while we may know how to deal with life on the road and unexpected travel delays and challenges, [note from B: and insurrections, roadside holdups, earthquakes and roadblocks complete with burning tires…] we’ll still have a fresh set of eyes for reviewing the Maldives, the Seychelles, Kenya, Zanzibar, Hawaii, Jordan, Mauritius…




Tags:

Leave a Reply